What To Expect
Patients usually are at the facility for a minimum of two (2) days. Most patients drive, or fly in the night before and check into their hotel. The next morning they will get up and come to the facility for 2-4 hours, and then return to their hotels. Then next morning most patients checkout of their hotels and return to the facility for another 2-4 hours and then make their way home. Patients return home with prescriptions to be filled and homeopathic supplements. Patients then self-administer protocol for an average of 30 days to 6 months depending how sick they are. The average patient recovery time is generally about 60-90 days, however patients with severe neurological or nervous system disorders may take longer to recover.
- Upon arrival at our facility, patients are greeted by our staff, any additional medical records or test results a patient may bring our staff will add to their medical files for review. Our physicians and staff are here to listen to what you have to say, to acknowledge your concerns and to help get you back onto the road to recovery.
- All documents including any environmental reports a patient brings are reviewed by our team.
- Each patient will be interviewed for approximately 1 – 1 1/2 hours in a personal interview.
- Each patient receives evaluation of their:
- Physiological Symptoms
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Neurocognitive Function Capability
- Each patient will see an MD / Doctor of internal Medicine
- Each patient will see the Homeopathic, Naturopathic Healthcare Provider
- Many patients may also see:
- A Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- The Acupuncturist
- A Neuropsychologist
- Many patients may also receive:
- An onsite EEG
- Allergy Testing
- Breathing Treatments
- All patients are given Homeopathic supplements at no charge and education as to their particular condition.
We understand that many patients have reported visiting multiple doctors, specialists, and have suffered endless medical testing, ridicule and misdiagnosis. At the National Treatment Centers for Environmental Disease we understand that mold sickness and environmental exposures are real, not a psychosomatic illness.