they can penetrate porous surfaces, become absorbed in clothing and cloth items like your mattress, pillows, sofa, and carpeting, and can contaminate these items. Mold toxins can persist in the mold-contaminated area and in mold-contaminated items causing ongoing illness even after the water damage has been remediated and the mold spores have been removed.

*Molds can cause infection in almost any tissue in the body including the sinuses, brain, lungs, skin, cardiovascular system, and gastrointestinal tract.
*Molds can alter the immune system.
*Allergic responses to mold can take many forms including headache, fatigue, runny nose, shortness of breath, dizziness, etc.

Pages: 1 2 3